Honey, can you hear me ???

Can you hear me ?

A man feared his wife wasn’t hearing as well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to discuss the problem. The Doctor told him there is a simple informal test the husband could perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss.

Here’s what you do,” said the Doctor, “stand about 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and s o on until you get a response.

“That evening, the wife is in her bedroom and he was in the den. He says to himself, “I’m about 40 feet away, let’s see what happens.” then in a romantic tone he asks, ‘Honey, do you wana make love tonight?” No response. So the husband moves to closer to the room, about 30 feet from his wife and repeats, “Honey, do you wana make love tonight?” Still no response. Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from his wife and asks, Honey, do you wana make love tonight?” Again he gets no response so; He walks up to the bedroom door, about 10 feet away. “Honey, do you wana make love tonight?” Again there is no
response. So he walks right up behind her.

“Honey, do you wana make love tonight?” ;;;;”Johny, for the FIFTH time I’ve said, YES!. If you ask me the same question the sixth time, I will drop the plan and will say ‘No’ “, replied the wife

Its funny but true that lot of times we feel the problem is with the other person when its actually with us. Identify your problem before you have to hear a “No” :)

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Honey, can you hear me ???

1. Shushant says:

Heyy,
    That was good one. I really admire the jovial part of yours.

2. Mini says:

Amazing… too cool
    1 lesson I learnt.. we tend to find mistake in others when the actual fault lies in our court :)

3. shashi says:

haha.. tht was a really good one… a good joke which conveys a very important point.. .
    u have a really good website.. .can u suggest sum websites in india which provide cheap domain names..

4. Ravindra says:

hi shweta good post.

Please check this link and it will be good platform to promote you startup

5. shweta Gupta says:

Ravinder,

Thanks for letting me know about it. I will be attending it.

6. manuscrypts says:

:) very true, the inability and/or unwillingness to listen is definitely a killer..

7. Sachin says:

Gud one…:) Must say clever use of humour to explain life’s principle…

Here is another one to husband and wife managing each other…

8. Vishnu says:

ha ha ha :-) Good One….

9. shweta gupta says:

nice thing good effect on people like me

10. Paresh Kasabia says:

yup we always think the same way the problem with other and not with us

seen few people and forwarded to them

11. Shweta says:

hey really good one..
    somehow i was a bit low today, was trying to search something and somehow landed up here… felt really nice reading this small bit of joke.. which leaves an important message… :-)
    i guess this was the problem with me too.. i thught the problem was with other person.. but it was with me.. now today i confessed everything and feel much lighter…

12. rahijapriya says: